Congratulations to my PhD students Kasun, Hansika, and Rakshitha for their 4th place in the IEEE-CIS Technical Challenge on Energy Prediction from Smart Meter Data
Well done! Kasun describes some of the methodology here
Also congratulations to Alex Dokumentov for his 6th place (3rd in terms of accuracy).
We have released the Neural Prophet software, a reimplementation of “prophet” in PyTorch. It is joint work with Facebook and Stanford University.
The code is here
I’m giving a 2.5 hour tutorial at ACML2020 on Forecasting for Data Scientists, covering all about forecasting that Data Scientists and Machine Learners should know.
- Seyedali Meghdadi, Guido Tack, Ariel Liebman, Nicolas Langrene, Christoph Bergmeir (2021) Versatile and Robust Transient Stability Assessment via Instance Transfer Learning. In: Working Paper. Abstract pdf bib
- Dilini Rajapaksha, Chakkrit Tantithamthavorn, Jirayus Jiarpakdee, Christoph Bergmeir, John Grundy, Wray Buntine (2021) SQAPlanner: Generating Data-Informed Software Quality Improvement Plans. In: Working Paper. Abstract pdf bib
- Chang Wei Tan, Angus Dempster, Christoph Bergmeir, Geoffrey I. Webb (2021) MultiRocket: Effective summary statistics for convolutional outputs in time series classification. In: Working Paper. Abstract pdf bib
- Hansika Hewamalage, Christoph Bergmeir, Kasun Bandara (2021) Global Models for Time Series Forecasting: A Simulation Study. In: Working Paper. Abstract pdf bib
- Md Mohaimenuzzaman, Christoph Bergmeir, Ian Thomas West, Bernd Meyer (2021) Environmental Sound Classification on the Edge: Deep Acoustic Networks for Extremely Resource-Constrained Devices. In: Working Paper. Abstract pdf bib