A team of 4 Monash PhD students, three of whom I supervise (Kasun Bandara, Rakshitha Godahewa and Hansika Hewamalage) have achieved a 17th place in the M5 forecasting competition, with over 5000 participants. Congratulations!
Welcome to my new web page, I hope you find it useful and informative. It is based on hugo, blogdown, and I’m using the theme of my great colleague and mentor Rob J Hyndman.
- Kasun Bandara, Christoph Bergmeir, Sam Campbell, Debbie Scott, Dan Lubman (2020) Towards Accurate Predictions and Causal `What-if' Analyses for Planning and Policy-making: A Case Study in Emergency Medical Services Demand. In: International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 19 - 24 July, 2020, Glasgow (UK) (forthcoming). Abstract pdf bib
- Chang Wei Tan, Christoph Bergmeir, Francois Petitjean, Geoffrey I. Webb (2020) Time Series Regression. In: Working Paper. Abstract pdf bib
- Rakshitha Godahewa, Chang Deng, Arnaud Prouzeau, Christoph Bergmeir (2020) Simulation and Optimisation of Air Conditioning Systems using Machine Learning. In: Working Paper. Abstract pdf bib
- Rakshitha Godahewa, Trevor Yann, Christoph Bergmeir, Francois Petitjean (2020) Seasonal Averaged One-Dependence Estimators: A Novel Algorithm to Address Seasonal Concept Drift in High-Dimensional Stream Classification. In: International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 19 - 24 July, 2020, Glasgow (UK) (forthcoming). Abstract pdf bib
- Hansika Hewamalage, Christoph Bergmeir, Kasun Bandara (2020) Recurrent Neural Networks for Time Series Forecasting: Current Status and Future Directions. In: International Journal of Forecasting, (forthcoming). Abstract pdf bib
- Recurrent Neural Networks for Forecasting. (21 November 2019) More info...
- How Machine Learning and Advanced Predictive Analytics Improves Demand Forecasting and Production Planning. (29 October 2019) More info...
- Panel Discussion: How Can Artificial Intelligence Be Defined, Sold And Delivered Successfully Across Business Units And Stakeholders From Differing Industries. (13 August 2019) More info...